AllTerra, Trimble's distribution partner for New Zealand, specialises in providing the latest in Geospatial Technology solutions and innovation across a number of industries including land surveying, mining, construction, utilities and local government.
We now have a great opportunity for a confident, motivated survey professional to join the Auckland team. The major focus of this position is to represent our range of cutting-edge Geospatial technology to existing customers while identifying opportunities for new business.
As our new Geospatial Sales Consultant your brief will include:
• Manage new and existing customer accounts
• Travel around New Zealand and sometimes overseas
• Identify and develop new business opportunities
• Learn about cutting edge Geospatial Technologies from an industry leading brand
• Discuss, explain and demonstrate the application of technology to the geospatial professional to help improve their productivity and performance
• Represent AllTerra at conferences, trade shows and industry functions
This role is a perfect fit for people with survey experience looking to use their skills in a role that offers great diversity and the opportunity to maximize their earnings.
We are really keen to get our new North Island Geospatial Sales Consultant on board, trained up and ready to go so if you are interested please email Sharleen.Cole-Swami@allterra.co.nz