There isn’t long to go now until Trimble Dimensions kicks off in Las Vegas where over 3000 people from across the globe will be hearing about, seeing and trying for themselves the best in Trimble technology. The conference runs from the 3rd to the 5th of November – next week!
There is a huge amount of interest from Australian companies in what Trimble has to offer and there will be a contingent of more than 80 Australians heading over for the event. UPG is really looking forward to having them all.
Even if you’re not heading over, you can still keep up with all that’s happening – the presentations, announcements and daily news – by:
- Downloading the app: Search Dimensions14 in iTunes, App Store or Google Play
- Keeping in touch on the Trimble Dimensions website – trimbledimensions.com
- Following Trimble Dimensions on Twitter – @DimensionsUC
- Liking Trimble on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrimbleCorporate
- Following Trimble on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/trimble-navigation
We’ll also be posting updates to our LinkedIn page so make sure to follow us there.
More about Trimble Dimensions
Since 2005, attendees have gathered from around the world to attend Trimble Dimensions International User Conference to network with colleagues and discover new developments in technology. This action-filled three day event has become the must attend conference for industry professionals.
Trimble Dimensions attendees represent a wide-range of job titles and industries. However, they all have one thing in common – they are passionate about their work.